Panacea Adviser run regular Webinars via our BrightTalk channel. They are usually around 30-40 minutes long, introduced by a member of the Panacea team before passing over to the partner involved.
Panacea will undertake all admin involved in setting up the webinar and provide log in details.
The webinar promotion involves:
- Solus mail to promote webinar
- Smaller article in bento bulletin before webinar
- Social Media promotion
- Lead bento article to promote webinar once it has been recorded
Following on from the webinar, MI includes how many people registered, listened on the day and then post event one month follow-up report.
Average stats from past webinars :
- 64 pre registrations per webinar
- 232 Views per webinar
How it works:
- Panacea will need the following from you:
- Some dates/times for the webcast (allocate around 45 minutes but we aim to do the webcast in 30-40 minutes)
- Webcast title
- Synopsis of the presentation or a few bullet points that we can develop into a synopsis
- Once a date & time is agreed, Panacea will then set up the forthcoming webcast on the BrightTalk system and use the details to promote pre-registration via:
- Solus mail
- Bento Bulletin article
- LinkedIn Group
- We will also request that this is syndicated out to BrightTalk’s own channels for further promotion (although their agreement is at their own discretion)
- Panacea will also present you with dial in details, web link and Pin number.
- A few days prior to the presentation, slides need to be sent to Panacea to load onto the BrightTalk system.
- Some companies like to log in to the presenter screen a day or so beforehand to just review how it works.
On the day
- Both companies will dial in from our own locations, using the telephone number provided and also log in to the presenting screen.
- The presenters will then be able to view the presentation and move the slides along as they talk.
- Panacea will introduce the session and presenter. The presenter will then run through the presentation and Panacea will close.
- If any questions are asked (typed) they will appear in a question section which Panacea will be keeping an eye on during the presentation and refer to at the end of the presentation.
- Any questions or feedback that comes in after the presentation Panacea will forward over post event.
After the event
- This will be promoted via:
- Lead Bento article a
- Follow up article within the bento a week later
- Social media
- Panacea will send over MI of number of pre registrations, and viewing figures one week and one month after the event.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in running a webinar with us.