- Emails are endorsed and supported by Panacea.
- You provide the wording and imagery and we send it on your behalf using a Panacea email, to either our entire database or it can be tailored to your exact target market, by slicing and dicing data that we hold.
- MI we provide includes number of sends, opens, open rates, clicks and click through rate.
- We can also provide contact details of all those that have clicked on any links. will include at the very least the email address, but in the majority of cases, will include: Name, Email, RI Number, FCA Number, Firm Name, Address, Telephone number.
- the average open rate was 14.3%
- the average click through rate was 5%
- solus mails got an average of 93.5 clicks/leads per blast and the highest was 337
Using Solus mails for targeting
Solus emails can be sent out to the whole community or can be targeted. If you want to send out a targeted solus mail we can do this in a number of ways:
Solus mail spec
We do not have specific word-counts but offer either 1 or 2 column options and based on solus mail research, recommend the following to make for a more sucessful solus mail:
- Title to be very directive, to the point and explain the subject matter. Don’t use product name.
- Bold/strong imagery
- Send date on Tuesday or Wednesday
- One column, left hand aligned
- 2 clickable links, one of which is quite a bold CTA near the bottom of the screen
- Between 100-140 words
- Limit compliance wording
- Consider who the message should go to
- Finally have something fresh to say!